St oswald, walcott
St Oswald’s church is in the centre of Walcott village. Dating from 1852, it is built of brick and stone under a blue slate roof, which was renovated as a Millenium project. It is well maintained and well cared for. 

There is a stone coffin lid embedded in the floor which once resided in Catley Abbey: Catley Priory of St.Mary, (Gilbertine, founded in 1146) which fell into disrepair in the 16th century.

It was located on what is now Digby Road on the outskirts of the village.