St Michael & All Angels, billinghay
St. Michael and All Angels and dates from the twelfth century. It is a Grade 1 listed building which signifies its national historical and architectural importance.

The walls are coursed limestone rubble and ashlar with ashlar dressings and it is roofed with slate.

The west tower has a broached spire which was rebuilt in 1787 and again in 1912. The lower part of the tower is thought to be the oldest part of the building. The north aisle was rebuilt in 1856. From the nave the sixteenth century wooden roof and carved wooden bosses can be seen